Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mario Kart Nostalgia & more!!!1

I was driving on rainbow road in Mario Kart (old school, SNES style [Oh, you thought it started on N64? Nah, son; you a n00b]), and I hit one of those crazy speed boost strips. Yeah, you know those ones that make you real happy.

Yeah, I said I hit one of those strips. And I'm coming up to that launch point when you fly up in the air, over the gap.

I've found my happy thoughts, my inner peace, emotional equilibrium, mojo-- whatever you want to call it. And when graduation comes I'm flying off of this crazy track they call college.

What's to come? I don't know. But, I know I'm up for whatever it is, and whatever it is, is going to be good. Because, I hit that boost strip and my launch is impending...5....4...3..2..1.................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure you hit the jump button at the right time.

You don't want to miss your landing now do you? ;-)

-Jaikob

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home